1. Except as Microsoft may authorize elsewhere, non-Microsoft Web sites may display only the logo provided below ("Logo"). By downloading the Logo, you agree to be bound by these Policies.
2. You may only display the Logo on your Web site, and not in any other manner. It must always be an active link to http://office.microsoft.com/services. HTML code for the link is shown below.
3. The Logo gif includes the words "Go to Microsoft Office eServices", describing the significance of the Logo on your site (i.e., the Logo is a link to Microsoft, not an endorsement of your site). You may not remove or alter this, or any other element of the Logo.
4. You may only display the Logo on a web page that makes accurate references to Microsoft or its products or services, and must display it adjacent to the reference or at the bottom of the same page. Your web page title and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as the Logo. You may not display the Logo in any manner that implies affiliation with, sponsorship, endorsement, or license by Microsoft.
5. The Logo must appear by itself, with a minimum spacing (the height of the Logo) between each side of the Logo and other graphic or textual elements on your page. The Logo may not be used as a feature or design element of any other logo.
6. You may not alter the Logo in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
7. You may not display the Logo on any site that disparages Microsoft or its products or services, infringes any Microsoft intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law.
8. These Policies do not grant a license or any other right in Microsoft's logos or trademarks. Microsoft reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the Logo at any time. Microsoft reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform to these Policies, infringes any Microsoft intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.
9. MICROSOFT DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE LOGO, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT.